♫ Tis the season to be married, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♫ It's the last week of June, the busiest wedding month of the year.
We'll start it off, first our good:
- A happy wife is a happy life. (Of course happy husbands matter too.)
- "Choose your love, love your choice." ~ Thomas S. Monson
- Never begin a sentence with "You always..." or "You never..."
- Every day tell your spouse something you love about them.
- Never keep score.
- Don't wait to long to have kids your eggs will get dusty. (True story!)
- Don't go to bed angry...just stay up and fight.
- Happy is the man/woman that always hears yes.
- Don't ever let your husband see you without your makeup on.
- Take a look in the mirror and remember this is the woman that he married...don't put on a whole bunch of weight and expect him to still love you. (Another true story!)
- Be careful when your husband asks you to shower, it might just be a ploy to get you dirty again.
- If you're going to argue, argue naked.
- Always sleep with a breath mint under your pillow.
- The "thought" doesn't count.
- Marriage is marathon not a sprint. (This is just funny to Sista Beehive cause Sista Laurel hates distance running.)
What is the best, worst, most annoying, funniest or craziest wedding advice you ever been given or have given?
God is a Good God,
Sista Beehive & Sista Laurel